Monday, October 6, 2008

Welcome

Here it is . . . my blog.

First of all I have to say that if it wasn't for my brother, Jamie, this whole idea of me doing wedding invitations would never have happened. He's the photographer, and a great one at that, and with his beautiful art I can make my own beautiful pieces of art. 

I started making invitations about 8 years ago when I worked for a local printing company in Columbus. I loved the idea but they were few and far between. I love working with paper, and I love working with brides. I have toyed with the idea of being a wedding planner, but right now I just don't have the time. 

Short background . . . I am married to my wonderful husband Mike and we have a house in Seymour and in that house are our 5 kids. His three and my two. They start at the age of 8 and end at the age of 16. I currently work for South magazine in Franklin and I am attend classes at IUPUC finishing up my Business/Marketing degree.

So without further ado, here's my blog.

No comments: